- Turn Moving Into an Event: Making the Most of the Big TransitionWhen they think about moving, most people think of stress and hard work. It doesn’t have to be that way! Done right, moving can be a blast. In this post, we’ll talk about some of the ways you can turn an upcoming relocation into a fun-filled party. Throw An Awesome Moving Party Packing can be fun when you do it with friends. Throw a moving party to making the packing go faster. To plan the perfect moving party, you need packing supplies (tape, bubble wrap and boxes of many sizes), a good play list and a lot of take out food. We recommend upbeat music to keep people moving, pizza with all the toppings and a good dessert. Let your friends bring the play list, so they’ll be sure to have music they want to work to. You’ll need to reward your friends for helping you with such a labor-intensive chore, so set up some fun activities around the house so your friends can relax after several hours of hard work. If it’s hot outside, set up sprinklers, a kiddie pool, tiki torches or beach chairs. If the weather isn’t warm enough for outdoor fun, ask friends to bring board games (assuming yours have been packed) to play inside. Serve drinks and enjoy several hours of fun. By then you will have accomplished a lot of work in a short period of time, so you’ll deserve that time to relax. Make a List of Goals Moving to a new home means new beginnings for you and other members of your household. To celebrate new beginnings, make a list of goals. Maybe Read More
- Turn Moving Into an Event: Making the Most of the Big TransitionWhen they think about moving, most people think of stress and hard work. It doesn’t have to be that way! Done right, moving can be a blast. In this post, we’ll talk about some of the ways you can turn an upcoming relocation into a Read More
- How To Host A Chic Brunch & Bubbly Bridal Shower PartyBubbly and Brunch. Two words that have become intertwined throughout the years. Oftentimes one of the reasons why people frequent brunch spots is so that they can partake in a little bit of midday bubbly. But beyond just a Sunday afternoon well Read More
- How To Throw A Memorable July 4th Backyard BBQ PartyWith the Fourth of July right around the corner, we wanted to prepare for you the ultimate guide to throwing a memorable July 4th BBQ Party. There is something special about spending July 4th with friends and family, grilling outside in the summer Read More
- How To Throw The Most Epically Tropical Summer Party of 2018Summer vibes are in the air. Can you feel them? As the temperatures begin to rise, our need to throw an epic summer party is growing. There is something about the summer sun, the heat, the need to swim, and the smell of sunscreen in the air that Read More
- How To Host The Ultimate End-Of-Year Graduation PartyHosting a graduation party can be an exciting time, especially when the graduate is someone close to you. Graduating is a momentous occasion in every person’s life and should be celebrated as such. But it is important to host an epic graduation Read More
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.